Location: Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire
Flexible Working Hours
This marketing role is key in achieving the business’s growth. You will be responsible for the on-going management of the marketing plan to attract new clients, as well as retain and generate more revenue from existing clients.
The key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Planning and delivering an annual marketing plan to support the company’s objectives.
- Delivering a range of marketing campaigns for the company on a national basis involving all elements of the marketing mix, on-line and off-line; advertising, editorials, events and direct marketing.
- Liaising with external PR, advertising and online marketing companies.
- Writing and delivering client communications.
- Maintaining the firm’s contact database, including effective data segmentation to maximize marketing results.
- Award nominations
- Organizing / attending events and exhibitions.
- Maintaining, measuring and analysing campaign metrics and for improving upon the results.
- Monitoring competitors and their marketing activity.
You must be highly organized, self sufficient, reliable, committed, ambitious and professional, with good writing skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively. You should have at least two years experience in marketing communications and ideally have gained experience in the finance, property or professional services sectors. Familiarity with Infusion Soft would be helpful but not essential as training can be provided.
You will work immediately under and report directly to the CEO.
This is a challenging opportunity for the right person who is looking to develop their career with a small but extremely ambitious company that is growing exponentially.