Dragon’s Den, 12th July 2015
The House Crowd got to talk about one of the hottest sectors for investors – property crowdfunding – on the opening episode of the new series of Dragon’s Den. (broadcast Sunday 12th July).
When we were invited by the BBC to come on the new series of Dragon’s Den, we thought it was a great opportunity to explore another potential investment angle for the business as we had been talking to several VCs and our own investors about raising more money to fund expansion.
Despite the Dragons deciding not to invest, we’re excited to reveal that we have plenty of interest from potential investors and are confident we will raise the investment we are looking for within the next few weeks when we launch our share offer.
Maybe the Dragons were out this time, but many of our investors are most definitely in and reaping the rewards that the UK’s first and market leading property crowdfunding platform offers them.
* The House Crowd was the first property crowdfunding platform in the world (launched in April 2012)
* We have over 10,000 registered subscribers
* We have a proven track record and built a loyal customer base over the last three and a half years – 96 % would recommend us to friends and family
* We have exceeded our financial targets every year so far and have raised close to £14m
* We have grown at a rate of 149% between 2012 and 2013 and 211% between 2013 and 2014
* Global property crowdfunding reached $1billion in 2014 and is set to grow to $250 billion a year by 2020
To learn more download our Guide To Property Crowdfunding by filling in the Order Your Free Information Pack form at the bottom of this page.
If you are interested in investing in the company itself, please note we can only accept investment from certain categories of certified investors. For further information, please email [email protected]
Press enquiries please email: [email protected] or call 0161 667 4264.
The House Crowd – It’s the smarter way to invest in property.